Spend this Summer in Salamanca, Spain
Learn Spanish in the “City of Spanish”. Salamanca, known for its vibrant college atmosphere attracts students from around the world. The rich history of education in Salamanca, which dates back over 700 years is still a defining feature of the city. Aside from education, Salamanca is rich in history and culture. Complemented with a unique sandstone, all of the historic buildings in the city glow a warm golden-yellow.
During the day, you can walk along the Puente Romano, a bridge dating over 2000 years old. Stroll past the breathtaking cathedral, marveling over its detailed architecture. Sit in Spain’s most famous plaza and enjoy a glass of red wine. A genuine “Europeanesque” resonates in the entirety of this world-renowned city.
In the evening, the city awakens anew, with families strolling around the city. Some shop along the Calle Toro, the street of the bull, for some boutique shopping. Students enjoy an eclectic night life that has something for everyone.
This city offers exceptional opportunities to study and learn both culture and language. The Pontifical University of Salamanca, known for its small class sizes hosts educators that have a passion to teach. Overseen by Professor Josefina Culton of West Los Angeles College, her decades of experience ensure that anyone willing to learn, can.
Program accredited by West Los Angeles College, a two year community college in the Culver City region of Los Angeles, California. Our students can transfer units to the University of California, California State University systems and private schools.
Save your spot now!
- Go to www.Tourresource.com.
- Click on “Register for Study Abroad” button on the home page OR “Study Abroad Registration” in the main menu.
- Fill out all the required fields, the first field is for your tour code: zwlajun2017.
- Passport information can be submitted later if it’s not available at this time.
- Check all three checkboxes at the end of the form to under the subtitle “Acceptances”.
- Click “Submit”.
- You will receive an email confirmation, you may need to check your spam folder.
- Our office will then process and forward the invoice via email for deposit payment within two working days.